Crispy Baked Asparagus Fries
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 20 minutes Servings: 2
Asparagus coated in panko bread crumbs and parmesan and baked until golden brown and crispy.
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dredge the asparagus in the flour, dip in the egg and then into a mixture of the panko, parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Place the asparagus in a single layer on a wire rack on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 425F oven until golden brown, about 7-13 minutes.